BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bubbles I.
Geneva
I’m a fan of this company’s products, but I was very disappointed after trying these. Unlike the regular pore strips the charcoal ones didn’t stick on my nose even after getting it wet multiple times. After taking it off I had a ring of black goop on my nose. Would not recommend these.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
Brenda M.
Bonanza, AR
I feel like these did an ok job but I like the all over charcoal mask better! A full face mask just seems to soak down into the skin better and when removed it just pulls more dirt and impurities out of the pores! If you don’t have many blackheads on the nose then these would work just fine!
Conceptual M.
Fairview Hts, IL
Love these! Just used them last night, again. These really work. I love the process. You simply wet your nose, apply the strip, let it dry on there for 15 minutes, slowly rip it off and voila! Your nose is rid of many, many impurities. Then, it feels soft and smooth! You have to try it!
Serina R.
Love this strips! They always get the job done! These are my favorite nose strips for removing blackheads. I saw many people rave about them and after purchasing them I was impressed! Would definantely recommend these to everyone. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Zaria K.
Lebanon
This product definitely got rid of my blackheads and shrunk my pores. I purchased this at my local Walmart. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. For the price it is really nice and it works effectively. I would buy it again of course. I recommend it to anyone with blackhead issues.
katie g.
Havertown, PA
Purchased at: CVS
These things hurt a lot!! For as much pain as these cause, I’m not exactly sure if these help clean my pores. When you look at the strip, you can see specks of something but I tend to think it’s just skin particles.
Autumn S.
I’ve always been a huge fan of biore pore strips. They cling really well and pull out blackheads. However, I rated a 4 stars because they don’t quite get the really stubborn ones like I had hoped. All in all, they keep the blackheads down some, but they don’t strip as much as I’d hoped.
Sedona H.
San Diego
These are pretty good for their cost. I often feel like they leave a lot of dirt behind but they do get the bigger pieces out of my skin. Overall they are a nice thing to use on occasion!
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
My pores are HUGE on my nose and that’s where i feel like i apply the most product because it’s hard for my foundation to stay on so throughout the day I’m always adding more but at the end of the day i usually use one of these and it pulls every ounce of dirt that i have to surface I LOVE IT
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?