Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I’m a fan of this company’s products, but I was very disappointed after trying these. Unlike the regular pore strips the charcoal ones didn’t stick on my nose even after getting it wet multiple times. After taking it off I had a ring of black goop on my nose. Would not recommend these.
I've had blackheads/ white heads for months now, and I've used many fave scrubbers to remove them, but none has actually worked. Finally, I used this product and my black heads came up. One star is missing because some white heads remained on the tip of my nose. Will buy again, and I am very satisfied!
I feel like these did an ok job but I like the all over charcoal mask better! A full face mask just seems to soak down into the skin better and when removed it just pulls more dirt and impurities out of the pores! If you don’t have many blackheads on the nose then these would work just fine!
Love these! Just used them last night, again. These really work. I love the process. You simply wet your nose, apply the strip, let it dry on there for 15 minutes, slowly rip it off and voila! Your nose is rid of many, many impurities. Then, it feels soft and smooth! You have to try it!
This product definitely got rid of my blackheads and shrunk my pores. I purchased this at my local Walmart. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. For the price it is really nice and it works effectively. I would buy it again of course. I recommend it to anyone with blackhead issues.
I’ve always been a huge fan of biore pore strips. They cling really well and pull out blackheads. However, I rated a 4 stars because they don’t quite get the really stubborn ones like I had hoped. All in all, they keep the blackheads down some, but they don’t strip as much as I’d hoped.
These are pretty good for their cost. I often feel like they leave a lot of dirt behind but they do get the bigger pieces out of my skin. Overall they are a nice thing to use on occasion!
My pores are HUGE on my nose and that’s where i feel like i apply the most product because it’s hard for my foundation to stay on so throughout the day I’m always adding more but at the end of the day i usually use one of these and it pulls every ounce of dirt that i have to surface I LOVE IT
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos