BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
I have huge black heads and the strips work wonders! It cleared my face within a week. This is an amazing product. I will buy again and stock up!!
Wendy W.
Arcadia, CA
I love Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips. Super satisfying whenever I pull the strip and I see all the white and blackheads it pulled out.
Samantha M.
Shreveport, LA
I bought these because my boyfriend's nose is AWFUL. we used these together and it did the trick. They looked disgusting. His more so than mine. 😂
Emily H.
I love this it works great every time I always find it amazing how much stuff it gets out of your pours it's was the best I would highly recommend
Carol Z.
The best for nose blackheads! Definitely recommend. Effective and affordable. Make sure to wet you nose with hot water first and pay dry then apply
Rosicela J.
These really work! Very affordable as well and easy to use unlike a lot of other pore strips. My sister enjoys using these as well, for months now!
Alexandria T.
Pensacola, FL
I felt like these little strips pulled our dirt I didn’t even know was down in my pores! Love these things! I always snag them at Kroger or Target
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
I don't love these cleansing strips, but I have used them a couple of times before and they do the job. I think they're pretty affordable, though!
Brooklin L.
Bartlesville, OK
Very painful when pulling off. Bought this from Walmart and it works great and collecting almost every black head on my nose and other acne.
Kimberly R.
Carson City, NV
I purchased these as an emergency. I had a bunch of blackheads and I was going out that night. I love this product. The strips really are effective
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?