BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
member-51a24
A little pricey for a small quantity of product. Was effective but painful when peeling off from skin. Especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kaian P.
Simple, easy to use, and super effective. I've used these for years to get rid of my black heads and always see a huge difference when I use them!
Emma O.
I am quite prone to acne and black heads on my nose. Tho product helped me a lot. Reduced the size of pours and took the oil off my nose.
Danielle S.
Not a good product. Does not do what it claims to do and is not good for sensitive or acne prone skin. Not effective and did not meet expectations.
jess 🌷.
these nose strips do not work for shit. they’re terrible in my opinion, all they do is peel off your skin and leave blackheads trapped in your skin
سعيد❤️تحرير A.
Olive Branch, MS
This actually works gets all the gunk out its gentle as well youll love this product I recommend it greatly for everyone yes the packaging is cute!
Jerri R.
Brodhead, KY
Good for blackheads yes! My daughter and i use these ever so often but we like to try new products as well. I would recommend these to other's tho.
Tamerra S.
HOUSTON
I only tried this product once at ULTA, but I love the activated charcoal. It made my skin really soft. I definitely wouldn't mind trying it again.
sophie t.
love these pote strips. very good and does the job. i say it could improve a little. i am a rrepeated user with this product. and very effective.
Stacey B.
Moss Point, MS
This is super quick and easy to use. I love that I can actually feel it working to clean my face. It's available everywhere and reasonably priced
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?