BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Michael C.
Benton, AR
I love these because they are fun haha and because I get lots of oily clogged pores on my nose and they do a good job of pulling out all the nasty stuff.
Darian S.
This is a hit or miss, sometimes when I remove the nose stripe it will pull so many out or times I get nothing. Like I didn't let it stick on well enough
Raven D.
Austin
These nose strips work great. I don’t use them very often, but they remove my blackheads pretty well. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Katelyn S.
El Paso Texas
This product took off hardly anything, I would understand the pain of taking off a strip but this product didn't take anything off, it was just painful.
Chrissy B.
Kennesaw, GA
These pore strips work really well. They do their job at getting rid of black heads. The only down side is how itchy and tingly it makes your skin feel.
yari c.
This product is amazing biore strips really do help take blackheads out and helps your pores my boyfriend uses them to he the one who got me to try them
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
Love these! they work every time! love that you can see all the gunk and stuff on the strip afterwards. there's something very satisfying about that haha
Salyncia H.
Easy simple packaging and instructions as well. But they hurt so bad to remove. The results are amazing, for example my pores were clear and not visible.
Elizabeth c.
Raeford, NC
Ooh...they hurt so good. Hahaha, I mean they really get the blackheads out. I love this product for that reason. My skin feels very smooth after use too.
Deanna L.
Salisbury, Pa
Biore charcoal cleansing stripes really clean deep and get down in your pores! After I was done I felt really refreshed and cleansed! Highly recommended!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?