BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ashley D.
It was an okay product. Didn't completely cleanse my nose. I would have like to see more come out of my pores because I know I have a ton of whiteheads.
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Love it! Works great and highly recommend! Keeps my blackheads at bay and is easy to use. Put it on and go about your routine. Pull off and tada...clean!
Elizabeth c.
Raeford, NC
Ooh...they hurt so good. Hahaha, I mean they really get the blackheads out. I love this product for that reason. My skin feels very smooth after use too.
Emily S.
Great for unclogging pores and giving a smooth texture to those hard to reach places. It really does remove blackheads and give you a clearer complexion.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
I've been using biore strips since middle school & love them. They really help clear out the clogged pores/blackheads/whiteheads I get on my nose easily.
Rebecca I.
I am obsessed with these! I use them at least once a week. I wash my face then I use the pore strips. Sometimes I rewash my face and put on moisturizer .
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
Doesn't really work for me. I used all of the strips and they don't really do anything in my opinion. I like the idea of them but just don't do anything.
Karlee S.
Ford City, PA
Visibly removes those nasty, hard to hit blackheads. Makes my nose pores noticeably smaller- which boosts my confidence about the appearance of my skin!
crystal c.
Northridge , CA
This products actually hurt when i was taking it off. However it really served it's its purpose, it gave a really good deap clean and I liked it alot!!!
Emily F.
Love that it comes with a mini bar and a large bar. Keep one in my shower and the other is great for traveling! Leaves me skin feeling so clean, love it!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?