BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Easy to use, not painful at all. It was the perfect addition to my nightly routine. It definitely met my expectations and left my skin feeling great.
Biore pore strips are amazing they take out gunk that you may have belt up in your pores and help to unclog and make the pores a little less visible
Essie S.
holden, MO
I tried these to start after I got a free sample. I liked them so much I had to go buy some. I love using pore strips to get out all that yucky stuff
Alli L.
I could see the extracts from my pores on the strips after using, however it didn't minizmise my pores and my nose felt as i smooth as it did before.
Alix R.
Chicago
Works well! My pores looked much better after use. Definitely not 100% improvement, but still good. I like them better than the original nose strips.
Rosalia B.
These pore strips are legitimately the best thing. I used to get really bad blackheads but thanks to these i have managed to keep them under control.
Vipra P.
The strips do a great job of clearing out your black heads. Just make sure you properly place the strip on at first, otherwise it’s not as effective
Marissa C.
Lowellville, OH
I absolutely love these. You can instantly feel and see a difference when you take them off. Also, the ritual of just using them is very satisfying.
Pahoua M.
Really easy to use and gets rid of sebaceous filaments. There are some of the tougher blackheads that did not come off but overall, process is easy.
Jennifer M.
Loved this product, it left my nose feeling clean and you can actually see everything it's removing off your face. Effective and not super expensive.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?