BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Still I.
Englewood, NJ
I buy this from Walmart all the time they really help with reducing blackheads and it’s not pricey and has good quality. Nice eye catching packaging.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I found these charcoal pore strips to work way better than the regular white pore strips. They lifted blackheads and dead skin with harming my face.
Kaelen S.
Orlando, FL
The pore strips are very intense but I love it because it helps my pores open. I would recommend this to people with a bunch of pores on their nose.
kaylee C.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's really good but it just hurts lol it's very affective to my pores my nose feels so soft after I take it off but it does hurt to keep in mind!<3
Amanda E.
McMinnville
This one is my favorite! We use this more than any other one. My 13 year old daughter uses this too and loves it! I'd definitely recommend it to you.
Auleth A.
Miami Gardens, FL
This product didn't really help. It didn't lift any impurities from my skin and it hurt a lot taking off. I don't recommend it it's a waste of money.
Emily B.
Its good for blackheads, and it concentrates on my most troubled area. It’s very easy to apply, and stays on for the duration of the treatment well.
Iggy M.
I like using this product once in a while if my blackheads get really bad. I've bought it many times but it's not good for everyday use. Very cheap.
kristen f.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product. It works very well but it does make the skin on your nose very dry afterwards. Also remember to wet your nose before you use it.
chelsey y.
These were ok didn't do as much for,me as it did for my roommate I wasn't super impressed but it worked for my roommate so maybe it will work for you
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?