BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kanita J.
Park Forest, IL
It really erases the blackheads from your nose. It works wonder. I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart. The packagingbwas nice and bright.
Kelsey S.
Oologah
Nice strips and work great but I have often realized that they leave my nose itchy and make my nose burn after I use them. They are packaged nicely.
Shantelle H.
They works alright but are nothing that I’m extremely impressed by. In fact, I feel like the original lore strips worn just as well if not better. :)
STACY M.
Washington, NJ
It really helped get the black heads off, but if I’m being honest I didn’t see much of a difference with using this one and the non charcoal product.
Kristie H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like using these because it gets all the gunk out of my nose. However, I find that they can make my nose feel really dry and can hurt to pull off.
Rebekah K.
These strips stick to blackheads like a magnet sticks to a refrigerator. They help with clogged pores on my nose and I use them at least once a week.
Janice T.
BEMIDJI, MN
Hard to get good results with this but as soon as you figure it out it does work pretty decently and its cool seeing the crud come out of your face.
Brook Y.
I bought these for my daughter who has terrible blackheads. They didn’t work for the blackheads but they did pull other little things out of the skin
Tia H.
michigan
no matter which brand it is, I never seem to get any results when it comes to using pore strips. Some people say they work wonders not so much for me
Influenster M.
Hey! Roads are bad and the hill to get into the plan is hard to get up. We're going to try to shovel and throw down salt but it may be hard to get up
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?