BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Daisy M.
Once I put this nose strip on and waited to peel it off it off it worked greeeeeeaaatttt I’m telling you! I saw quick results. I definitely recommend.
Zoe R.
Saint clairsville
These are very much like most other nose strips. They did the job but spending the extra money for these specific strips is unnecessary in my opinion.
Sharleen T.
1,662 reviews
This product is great honestly I like the originals a little better but these still do the job to extract every little inch of Gunk that's on your nose
Ashley H.
Jacksonville
They worked pretty good. Didn't get all the blackheads. This is not my favorite thing to do so I don't really like it. But still a pretty good product.
Chelsea W.
This product worked great for me! You definatley have to follow the directions to the point but they are very clear so its hard to mess up. I love it!
Steph C.
This is the first strip I've tried and I love it! Takes majority of the black heads out. I would definitely recommend this if you haven't tried it yet!
Michael S.
Hammond, LA
Omg I just loooooove these little things. Every time I use one, it's like a whole rainforest of stuff that came out of my pores. 11/10 would recommend
Amber W.
Milwaukee, WI
This really hurt while taking it off. You have to open pores first to pull out any impurities. It pulls them all out, but it doesn’t help prevent them.
Cierra W.
stokedale
This product is amazing! I've used it twice and it's worked both times. I have really bad blackheads on my nose and it took all most all of them away.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I bought this box of pore strips at big lots and they are very effective. They are affordable and it really met my expectations. It gets everything out
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?