BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alexandra K.
Las Cruces, NM
It works, and I liked them, but I didn't really like them as much as I like the original strips. Every one is different so I think they are worth the try!
Kara P.
Van Buren , AR
Leaves my pores clear and my skin smooth. I would highly recommend this product! Only thing I can find that can help clear my skin without being too harsh.
Candice C.
Largo, MD
If you have blackheads they are great. Not too difficult to remove or irritating to the skin. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
destiny w.
My nose is littered with blackheads and these strips are a god send. I use them once a week when its my "Treat" day and they always pull tons of gunk out.
Tara S.
King, NC
Soooo satisfying to see all of the debri pulled from your pores after using these! They don’t always stay on the nose very well, but would still recommend
Anna K.
Stamford, CT
All of the Biore Charcoal products are great! I especially love these and the charcoal facial masks. They leave your skin feeling clean and clear!
Cara T.
Murrieta
Extremely painful not sure that this helped I’m not one to complain about pain but this was unbearable I was convinced this was doing damage to my skin!
Heather H.
These worked pretty well. The black makes it easier to see the junk it pulls out. It definitely hurts a little when pulling it off but that is expected.
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
Caused horrible irritation. There was no difference or benefit after using the product. It seems like they just wanted to jump on the charcoal bandwagon.
Alyssa R.
Mcallen, TX
Love how it takes the dirt and white heads out of my pores. Does not hurt and is very easy to apply. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?