BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cierra W.
stokedale
This product is amazing! I've used it twice and it's worked both times. I have really bad blackheads on my nose and it took all most all of them away.
Sam P.
I love this product! I have repurchased it a bunch of times. I have a lot of blackheads and i have really noticed a difference after using these strips
Chelsea W.
This product worked great for me! You definatley have to follow the directions to the point but they are very clear so its hard to mess up. I love it!
Kayla O.
Ruskin
It took the black heads right off, I enjoyed these so much I am a repeat customer for this and I'll always be one. It is harsh but it hes the job done
Daisy M.
Once I put this nose strip on and waited to peel it off it off it worked greeeeeeaaatttt I’m telling you! I saw quick results. I definitely recommend.
Morgan P.
Worthington
This is really good for blackheads on your nose. I bought this from cvs for pretty cheap and when you take it off you can see the blackheads come out.
Ashley H.
Jacksonville
They worked pretty good. Didn't get all the blackheads. This is not my favorite thing to do so I don't really like it. But still a pretty good product.
Shahla M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great for a final resort to get rid of blackheads quickly, however I️ suggest using a mask or face wash that won’t dry out your skin so much.
Tory B.
Hahira, GA
I am obsessed with these pore strips and love all the dirt they’re able to pull from your pores! I buy them all the time at local drugstores or Target!
Leah H.
Birmingham
This biopore strips are really good for black heads. I place then in my nose and they take them right away. It is a gently product and very affordable.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?