BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Yasmin G.
Nampa , ID
I LOVE my boots strips because I have black head myself and I absolutely hate them, with the burpee strips it helps my back heads go away fast and easy!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
These get out all my blackheads and it doesn't pull very harshly on the skin, I've gone through 5-6 boxes. I only wish they put more strips in the boxes!
Katelyn S.
El Paso Texas
This product took off hardly anything, I would understand the pain of taking off a strip but this product didn't take anything off, it was just painful.
Leah F.
This product is just okay not great. It does remove some black heads but not the tiny ones. My pores are huge. It also helps with removal of excess oils.
Shamone J.
It a a very awesome mask it help me and my sister alot I will definitely recommend this product it help out with all your pores and dirt or on your nose
Olive E.
This products is not really work better for me..the packaging is good but the ingredients that's in the product make me breakout..I'm a first time user!!
Chantel B.
New Iberia, LA
Love, love, love these strips, you don't ever realize how much ghunk you actually have inside your pore. You feel absolutely refreshed after these strips
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I live for these pore strips. They are amazing they totally leave my nose erased from any blackheads. I don't have any but when I do these are the go to.
Emily H.
Davison, MI
 I love the black biore strips because you can actually see the blackheads coming from your skin.  They are very sticky and literally pull everything off!
Noelle W.
Derwood
Definitely a fun thing to do but honestly didn’t work that well for me. I do like the nose strips but they aren’t as effective as they’re made out to be.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?