Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I purchase these strips from walmart but you can also find on sale sometimes on the cartwheel app of target. I use when i get out the shower so my pores are open and it keep it on for about 10 mins or until dry. I find that it works for me its not realistic to expect all thw build up to be gone off one use.
I liked them. I don’t have a whole lot of black heads but they removed the few I did have and left my skin feeling really soft. My husband uses these too and loves them!
I bought these cause I saw a lot of people using them online and I was curious. They worked I guess however essentially they just rip the top layer of skin off your nose and it's vaguely painful and not that great. I would use this product only if you have an exesive amount of black heads on your nose area cause it really does nothing for a black head free nose.
I think this product work just the same as the white stop one in this product line. Felt like seemed to remove the same amount of blackheads as the other one. But I guess it is known that charcoal does help open the pores and clean blackheads better so maybe this product just come down to which on you like
It did not work. I do not know what else to write except that I am very disappointed. I had seen many advertisements for Biore so I thought I would give it a try but all it did was hurt to pull off. It only took off some skin, not any blackheads. I want my imperfections gone and this just wasted my money.
These are fun if you want to put a wet bandage on your nose, leave it on until you can't wriggle your nose, and then rip it off barbarically. Once you get past the fact that you feel like you ripped some skin off your nose, it is super fun to examine all the gross stuff that was in your pores.
I actually really like these a lot! With regular use and Im talking about once a week I have noticeably seen a difference in the size of my pores. They have been less noticeable and shrinking. After using the strips I throughly use a cotton ball drenched in witch hazel all over my face as a toner as well.
very satisfying to pull all of the gunk out of your nose see the difference. it does a great job and clearing pores and always leave my skin with a lot less black heads.
This is actually the first pore strips I have tried. it does pull out alot of blackheads and blemishes from my nose but not as much I would like. First I did on a dry skin and nothing came out then I went my nose and some bleakheads did come off. For people who tried and nothing came try it on a wet skin.
This product was very useful for my skin. I’ve always had a large amount of black head on my nose and it can be hard to get rid of them. This was an effective way to help get rid of my problem.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos