BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Angela T.
Mesa, AZ
Love this product. Gets my face so clean deep down. Removed so much makeup and dirt that gets deep down in your pores. My skin is so much more clear now.
Immanuel M.
This product helped pull the nasty black heads out of my nose, i love it. I was hoping it left my nose black head free but i had to use it several times
Ashley C.
Springfield,KY
These work okay. It did take some of the dirt and oil out of my pores but when I looked up close in the mirror, there was still a lot of blackheads left.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I like these strips more than the traditional ones. When you first apply it, there is a slight tingle and cooling sensation that goes away after a while.
Violet S.
I use this once a week and it's great. It just takes 10 minutes or so and it clears out the dirty and old great. Best part is it didn't dry out the skin.
Laura B.
West Chester, PA
Got these as a free sample in a magazine and loved them. Easy to use, and clean my pores well. They are easy to buy- you can get them at any drug store!
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Its ok. I was expecting more power out of these strips but I was disappointed, I'll keep using the rest of what I have n maybe update if it works better
melissa H.
Absolutely loved the results! I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and with the strips they literally disappeared! Definitely will be buying more soon!
Hayley T.
great product! It removes a lot of dirt that's hiding deep in your pores. You have to be consistent when using the product if you want the best results.
Lauren T.
Rochester
Easy to use and super effective. My skin responds really well to charcoal so I love these. I buy them all the time and use them about once a week.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?