BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
Caused horrible irritation. There was no difference or benefit after using the product. It seems like they just wanted to jump on the charcoal bandwagon.
Jackie K.
Clearwater, FL
I love how clean and fresh I feel after using these poor strips. I have large pores and an oily t-zone, so these make me much more confident after using!
Aletha H.
Lawrence, KS
It was decent, I didn't like the fact that it only contained a few strips, I'd definitely buy again. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Cara T.
Murrieta
Extremely painful not sure that this helped I’m not one to complain about pain but this was unbearable I was convinced this was doing damage to my skin!
Анжела P.
East Brunswick
I love How on my noise it take the black heads out. It doesn’t leave bad marks and it is clear. It comes in perfect packaging and it was clear directions
Tyra H.
Hays, KS
These are my favorite beauty product! They are painless and the lasting effects make it worth it. Pores are a pain so having this to cleanse is so nice.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
Works well. Easy to use and painless to take off. Great value for the number of strips. I use these once a week after a hot shower when my pores are open
Jacklyn B.
Dushore , PA
I have awful pores on my nose. These nose strips work great and unclog my pores. I only need to use them about once a week! I would definitely recommend.
Shelcey M.
My experience using these strips is fairly good. It wasn't amazing result but pretty decent. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Arianna G.
I’ve used these a lot and there not the best when it’s comes to deeply cleaning and getting all the pores out but for the price I think it’s pretty good.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?