BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
These are the best pore strips I've ever tried! They remove absolutely all the dirt and stuff that clogge my pores and at the same they do not harm my skin.
Monica P.
Cranford, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Make sure you open your pores up before using it. I washed my face with hot water and then put this on over my blackheads... IT WORKS!!!!
Rosieee H.
Omg i freaken love this always looking for something to remove my blackheads and this was definitely the product for me was really happy with the results :)
Arielle B.
Roy, UT
This definitely helps with those stubborn blackheads. My husband also loves using them and steals mine all the time haha!! We always have them in the house.
Brenda v.
Lomita, CA
These nose strips are great, they definitely get the job done. The blackheads easily come out , but the strip doesn't fully cover up to the tip of the nose.
Allyson H.
Warren
Worked adequately well. The smell was very chemical and unpleasant. There was a significant amount of blackheads missed even though I exfoliated in advance.
Dhenizzie💙 j.
Imperial
YOU LEAVE MY FACE VERY CLEAN, DO NOT LET ME RESCUE, I BELIEVE THAT IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT, WHENEVER I USE IT I GET GOOD RESULTS, IT DOES NOT MALTRATE MY SKIN.
Rotanza D.
Bakersfield, CA
Great at clearing up black heads. Can be a little painful but gets the job done. I use these about once every 2 weeks to clear out the black and white heads.
Daisy D.
Detroit, MI
OBSESSED with these strips I've been through 4 boxes already . I feel like it going deep into my pores and cleans them out . I royals recommend this product
Arlene C.
Live this. I have really big pores on my nose and these help. The charcoal makes it better because I've used without charcoal and those are not as effective.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?