BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
I've been using biore strips since middle school & love them. They really help clear out the clogged pores/blackheads/whiteheads I get on my nose easily.
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
These get out all my blackheads and it doesn't pull very harshly on the skin, I've gone through 5-6 boxes. I only wish they put more strips in the boxes!
Kimber M.
I love this product! Cleans all the dirt and oils from my pores and removes all my blackheads, just like that! Simple and easy to use with great results
sarah h.
the removed quite a bit of dirt. Agree washing my face I used them and was surprised that so much was still on the strips. The left my skin feeling great
crystal c.
Northridge , CA
This products actually hurt when i was taking it off. However it really served it's its purpose, it gave a really good deap clean and I liked it alot!!!
Autumn C.
The new charcoal is in for face care. I love the nose strips but would love to see how the whole face mask would be. Gentle and effective! Good purchase
Ashley D.
It was an okay product. Didn't completely cleanse my nose. I would have like to see more come out of my pores because I know I have a ton of whiteheads.
Anisa M.
Phoenix, AZ
You can see a slight change, but it's not a big difference. I still use this product once in a while, but honestly I tend to grab other products similar.
Kaylee G.
Dalzell, SC
This is part of my night time routine! I use these once every week and they do a great job of getting all my blackheads and white heads out of my nose!!
Ri B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Not the best honestly it doesn't even take out much and doesn't stick to your whole nose properly so some spots will lift from the area you put them on.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?