BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Keshya S.
Chatsworth
Loved! Was very easy on my sensitive skin, didn't cause any redness afterwards, the results were very effective, was such a great price at Wal-Mart.
Kate C.
It made my eye water when i peeled it off, and there were still some black heads visible on my nose. All in all, it's ok, but I'd recommend another brand.
Alex L.
I have really bad blackheads on my nose and I wasn't very impressed with biore this time I compared the biore to store brand and the store brand did better
Amayah M.
This is a really great product! It minimized my pores a lot. The reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the price. There were 18 strips for $14.
Erica M.
Absolutely love this brand! I love charcoal facial products! I've tried other nose strips but they didn't work very well. This is by far my favorite brand!
Seneka S.
Titusville
I love pore strips in general but there’s something about the charcoal. My boyfriend and I love using them and it completely wow’d us! It’s very effective.
Vivienne S.
I feel like the non charcoal strips work better at extracting the gunk from my pores. These put a black tint on my face and hands that I don't really like.
Laura J.
West Chester, PA
This is a really great low priced option for blackheads. It does genuinely work. I've had better luck with Biore than I have had with my expensive brands.
Cinthia G.
Milwaukee, WI
Am not a big fan of these strips. When i purchased them i expected a little more. They work well, but there is not a big diffrence from the regular strips.
cindy J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does it's job. Wish it was a bit stronger. My nose felt smooth and most pores were clean. I suggest using ice or cold water after to close back your pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?