BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
🦁🐯Amarie 🦁.
Lancaster Californi
I love these nose strips they remove most of my black and white heads, I like using these every other night. It doesnt hurt at all and i have sensitive skin
AJ G.
Philadelphia , PA
They worked pretty well. I don't have very much dirt and oil on my nose so I would like to see how well they would work on someone with access dirt and oil.
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
These pore strips work really good they do take most of your black and white heads out although if they are really hard and clogged then they won’t come out
Brian N.
Dinuba
i love these pore strips. i haven’t gotten any of their other product other that the charcoal product but i feel that they all work good i just prefer these
Hannah J.
Spokane, WA
I like these. Felt like they really got the job done. I like to use one about once every two weeks. Not too harsh on my skin as I have fairly sensitive skin.
Rowan N.
lawrenceville
Cleaned my pores right out!!! These bad boys are not playing!!! They removed everything and allowed for my pores to finally be treated right. Thanks Bioré!!!
Jessica C.
I've used these for years. They definitely remove many blackheads but I wish they would remove more than they do. Still the best blackhead strips I've found.
Cassie M.
Lake Orion, MI
These work really well but leave a black film over the nose after peeling off.  It can often take a couple minutes to scrub off, so just buy the normal ones!
Lily L.
Leaves my nose feeling smooth for the most part. Does leave a bit of residue left but easy to wash off. I do like these but it was the best ones I have tried
Harley O.
Coldwater
I didn't like how long it took to dry, but it did remove a lot of black heads and was worth it in the end. Make sure to peel correctly for the best results.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?