BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Eileen J.
I bought these for my daughter and myself to see if they would actually remove the unsightly blackheads on our noses. I am happy to say that they did work
Mariah M.
Loved this product! Does the job, but I enjoy a mask a little bot more than a pore strip. Other than that it wasn't to shabby. Works great at a low price.
Angela N.
The charcoal pore strips are as awesome as the originals, you're able to see more on it. Only thing is that it i wish they'd add more strips in the boxes!
Miranda T.
York, SC
Feels like it's pulling my soul out of me but very efficient, I have some from a different brand that don't hurt, but I feel like they don't work as well.
Eliana G.
I have used this for my white heads all the time. It actually works and it pulls them away. I always feel like my nose is refresh and clean after I use it.
Gillian S.
Gloucester City
Definitely saw an improvement in my pores immediately after first use! I prefer the charcoal to the original strips! Very easy to use and very affordable!
Libby ..
Dried my skin out so bad... I had dry flakey/ dry patches but I have skin on the dry side. If you do not have dry skin you'll probably enjoy this product.
Amie A.
Biore is a amazing catch grabbing my blackheads, I'm always trying to dig them out . No more digging , place over my nose an pull back an it all comes out.
Drea H.
Lubbock
These are my favorite pore strips! I love these over regular ones just cause I personally feel like they pull out more stuff off my nose that needs to go!
angie s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
have purchased this time after time, it does its job it's not pricy bc of how many you get, u need to be careful how applied or else not much will come out
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?