Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Purchased at: ULTA
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Charcoal 6 ea are the perfect skin care product to remove any stubborn blackheads from your nose. It exceeded my expectations for the product. The results of this product are visible right when you peel it over. 100% recommend
This works really well. Clears the top of my nose so much. I just wish you got more in the box for the price they sell it at. It feels funny on your nose when you're waiting for it to harden but when you take it off it is one of the best feelings in the world because you can feel all the nasty stuff come out.
This definitely got most (not all) of my blackheads out and I felt like it really helped especially if you do it overtime (little by little) as directed it will certainly get all of the blackheads out of your nose like it did for me. I think they're pretty cheap and it looks kinda cool once the junk comes out
Product worked well for my skin. I did not notice any new breakouts or rashes or anything like that. Did not irritate my skin at all. Overall happy with the product, but I would prefer something gentler. I would recommend to others, I have dry skin type so I don't know how it would work with other skin types.
Didn’t work as well as I wanted them to. They definitely were somewhat effective and cleared up black heads a little bit but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Also super painful to take off- seemed worse than most pore strips. However, they didn’t leave and negative effects on my skin and worked a little bit.
These are so satisfying! I purchased these at Wal-Mart on a whim, and I've purchased these a few times since then as well. The strips are a little pricey and definitely a little finicky, but if you get whiteheads/blackheads on your nose more than anywhere else on your face, then these are the strips for you!
I've used multiple variations of this product from multiple brands because I have issues with black head and clogged pore in my nose area specifically. I've found that these strips aren't as sticky as thought they would be, I feel the product didn't penetrate into my skin enough, but Biore is a good brand .
I absolutely love these pore strips. I buy them once a month and use them over the course of a week per month. They have helped clear my nose (and parts of my face) of the blackheads that are too stubborn to come out. It does hurt a bit when you pull them off but it's worth it. These should be in everyone's bathroom!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos