BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jasmine c.
Goleta, CA
it does the job but leaves my pores looking larger! if you don’t mind that then go for it, it removes dirt from your pores really well Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Delaney B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, Charcoal 6 ea are the perfect skin care product to remove any stubborn blackheads from your nose. It exceeded my expectations for the product. The results of this product are visible right when you peel it over. 100% recommend
Janell C.
Bakersfield
This works really well. Clears the top of my nose so much. I just wish you got more in the box for the price they sell it at. It feels funny on your nose when you're waiting for it to harden but when you take it off it is one of the best feelings in the world because you can feel all the nasty stuff come out.
Joanna D.
This definitely got most (not all) of my blackheads out and I felt like it really helped especially if you do it overtime (little by little) as directed it will certainly get all of the blackheads out of your nose like it did for me. I think they're pretty cheap and it looks kinda cool once the junk comes out
Hilary T.
Superior
Purchased at: Walgreens
While these work really well I feel that they do the same job as any of the other strips. So if you are looking to save money I wouldn’t pay more for these and would just get another cheaper kind
Mariah E.
Arcata
Product worked well for my skin. I did not notice any new breakouts or rashes or anything like that. Did not irritate my skin at all. Overall happy with the product, but I would prefer something gentler. I would recommend to others, I have dry skin type so I don't know how it would work with other skin types.
Maria P.
Didn’t work as well as I wanted them to. They definitely were somewhat effective and cleared up black heads a little bit but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Also super painful to take off- seemed worse than most pore strips. However, they didn’t leave and negative effects on my skin and worked a little bit.
Carly S.
S Portland, ME
These are so satisfying! I purchased these at Wal-Mart on a whim, and I've purchased these a few times since then as well. The strips are a little pricey and definitely a little finicky, but if you get whiteheads/blackheads on your nose more than anywhere else on your face, then these are the strips for you!
Charrice M.
philadelphia
I've used multiple variations of this product from multiple brands because I have issues with black head and clogged pore in my nose area specifically. I've found that these strips aren't as sticky as thought they would be, I feel the product didn't penetrate into my skin enough, but Biore is a good brand .
Britt D.
COEUR D ALENE, ID
I absolutely love these pore strips. I buy them once a month and use them over the course of a week per month. They have helped clear my nose (and parts of my face) of the blackheads that are too stubborn to come out. It does hurt a bit when you pull them off but it's worth it. These should be in everyone's bathroom!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?