BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melissa M.
Slidell
The bioré strips really help out alot after a long day and have very dirt skin. This bioré strips help me remove unwanted dirt on skin leaving my skin fresh.
Harley O.
Coldwater
I didn't like how long it took to dry, but it did remove a lot of black heads and was worth it in the end. Make sure to peel correctly for the best results.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
It's so rare for me to find something that doesn't dry my skin out. I love these pore strips they honestly leave my skin so clean from black heads and dirt.
Brian N.
Dinuba
i love these pore strips. i haven’t gotten any of their other product other that the charcoal product but i feel that they all work good i just prefer these
Ashley B.
La Plata, MD
This did not work very well. I saw almost no blackheads on the mask afterward. I got the generic brand from my work and it was a lot better for cheaper price
Rowan N.
lawrenceville
Cleaned my pores right out!!! These bad boys are not playing!!! They removed everything and allowed for my pores to finally be treated right. Thanks Bioré!!!
Bella S.
Troy
Works great!! Hurts a little taking off but other then that it works so well and I would recommend this after every face wash make sure your pores are open.
Kat C.
I think this product was very good. I felt like it gave me a deep clean. My blackheads on my nose, I feel like, were minimized, which I’m very greatful for.
Kimberly C.
Everett, WA
I loved using these bore charcoal strips. It wasnt painful and my nose felt amazing. And whenever I needed to use them they were quick and easy to use.
Brittany  l.
Seattle , WA
Love these ad boys! Usually apply before cleaning house. By the time I'm finished i ready for a shower. Pull these babies off and voila clean bump free nose
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?