BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Madeleine W.
I love this product because it takes every thing out and does not irritate my nose.What is good is you can find them at the drugstore for really good price.
Emma B.
Elmer, NJ
Love these super easy to use, does exactly what is promised not much to say other than I highly recommend this product. This is by far my fav Biore product.
Jessica C.
I've used these for years. They definitely remove many blackheads but I wish they would remove more than they do. Still the best blackhead strips I've found.
Vanessa B.
Ponca City, OK
Either everyone raving about these I had to give them a try. Definitely a good find for those stubborn blackheads on your nose. Super easy to use and quick!
Melanie A.
Carpentersvle, IL
Does not work like real activated charcoal. Not worth the purchase. Regular nose strips work better in my opinion. Does not clean well or remove black heads
Felisha W.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best thing I have found at the drugstore. it literally removes all my clogged pores and imperfections and leaves my skin soft and buttery smooth.
Max C.
Vernon, CT
i love using this product. dries on quickly and rips out even the deepest black heads in my nose. i'm part strawberry and these keep me looking like a peach.
Current  R.
Worked great I can't wait to buy more of this work great better than any other products that I have tried before this worked best can't wait to try it again
lesley V.
Long Beach, CA
These pore strips work really good they do take most of your black and white heads out although if they are really hard and clogged then they won’t come out
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I tried these excited hoping for great results but didn't get anything noticeable I used them multiple times so I gave it a try but didn't see any difference
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?