BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
It's so rare for me to find something that doesn't dry my skin out. I love these pore strips they honestly leave my skin so clean from black heads and dirt.
Alondra A.
Idaho falls
Love love love this product. Made my pores look small again and got all the white and blackheads off my nose. It even got the pores off the side of my nose.
Neni S.
I have never owned anything like this before!!
This deep cleaned my pores & made me realize how much of a much need product this is to your skin care routine
Jasmine V.
Lake Charles, LA
I love products with charcoal ingredients. These strips are great for getting the funk out of your pores and leaving the skin super soft. Love this product!
Gabby V.
Burlington, NC
I really love it
Its packaging is easy to open
And the results after putting them is inpretante really takes away all the black spots of the nose is amazing
Krisleigh A.
San Diego
It’s really good when you have a lot of pores. My pores are pretty big and can get clogged really quickly. I use this twice a week. Great product for pores!
Kelly C.
Doesn't really clean out pores and it is very harsh when you try to tear it off after the fifteen minutes I have used this before and never had any problems.
Casey C.
Boca Raton
Definitely took care of black heads. Be careful when you are peeling it off. Packinging was sufficient. This was my first experience with this product.
Hollie W.
Kenosha , WI
I like this products and other products like these. They are apart of my typical skin care routine. But I am not sure how much it actually does for my pores.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
Absolutely love how awesome these pore strips work! They get deep down into the grimy pores and get out some of the nastiness daily life throws in your face!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?