Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I usually like these but sometimes they just don’t stick enough to really get into your pores. I don’t use them as often as I used to because they stopped working so great but they’re still my go to brand for pore strips
Wasn’t sure how this would work but they worked great on my nose! Go into hard places to get to and cleaned out my pores! Great price and easy to use! Will buy again!
This product gentle sting while using but it is a good product and it is worth the purchase. The product is effective and helps your acne. I bought this product at both Walmart and Target.
I have never had a product work with my pores like biore! If you want a product that works well and with sensitive skin this is definitely the product you want to try! I love the strips very effective! I recommend these strips because of the cost and how well they work to all of my girlfriends!
I think it goes without saying why this product is so popular. It's effective, affordable, and it's oh so satisfying to watch al the nasty gunk get pulled out of your pores. Great to do about once a week. I've tried generic alternatives but keep coming back to Biore, nothing beats the original.
Expensive, dried my skin, left redness. Tried a few other products and didn’t see a difference after trying for 2+ months. So hard to find good skin care these days.
You can see the results practically immediately! The charcoal ones are my favorite of the Biore strips brand. It exceeded my expectations for sure. The only downside is I don't buy them often because they're a little too pricey for me. But if you have the $ I would recommend trying them!
These help me minimize any breakouts or blackheads on my nose. They’re affordable, easy to apply, and they work. These are a bit more drying than normal nose strips.
These are not my favorite of all time. They are so sticky on the face and always leave a residue on my skin that I always have to scrub off. They really don't clean out my pores much at all. There are plenty of generic brands that get the job done for a lower price. Save your money.
I love these pore strips. They seem to clean my pores very nice. The packaging on it is ok. Not a high end brand. Very gentle on my skin. Left it feeling clean. It met my expectations it did what it is supposed to do. I like the product how it is I don't think I would change anything about it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos