BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Allison P.
I usually like these but sometimes they just don’t stick enough to really get into your pores. I don’t use them as often as I used to because they stopped working so great but they’re still my go to brand for pore strips
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Wasn’t sure how this would work but they worked great on my nose! Go into hard places to get to and cleaned out my pores! Great price and easy to use! Will buy again!
Katie F.
North Rose
This product gentle sting while using but it is a good product and it is worth the purchase. The product is effective and helps your acne. I bought this product at both Walmart and Target.
Dani P.
North East
I have never had a product work with my pores like biore! If you want a product that works well and with sensitive skin this is definitely the product you want to try! I love the strips very effective! I recommend these strips because of the cost and how well they work to all of my girlfriends!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
I think it goes without saying why this product is so popular. It's effective, affordable, and it's oh so satisfying to watch al the nasty gunk get pulled out of your pores. Great to do about once a week. I've tried generic alternatives but keep coming back to Biore, nothing beats the original.
Arielle W.
Tucson , AZ
Expensive, dried my skin, left redness. Tried a few other products and didn’t see a difference after trying for 2+ months. So hard to find good skin care these days.
Olivia D.
You can see the results practically immediately! The charcoal ones are my favorite of the Biore strips brand. It exceeded my expectations for sure. The only downside is I don't buy them often because they're a little too pricey for me. But if you have the $ I would recommend trying them!
Savanna S.
These help me minimize any breakouts or blackheads on my nose. They’re affordable, easy to apply, and they work. These are a bit more drying than normal nose strips.
Rachel P.
New York
These are not my favorite of all time. They are so sticky on the face and always leave a residue on my skin that I always have to scrub off. They really don't clean out my pores much at all. There are plenty of generic brands that get the job done for a lower price. Save your money.
tasha N.
I love these pore strips. They seem to clean my pores very nice. The packaging on it is ok. Not a high end brand. Very gentle on my skin. Left it feeling clean. It met my expectations it did what it is supposed to do. I like the product how it is I don't think I would change anything about it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?