BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Archer B.
I wanted to love these pore strips but they didn’t work well. It was my first time using the charcoal ones and they were not as effective as the original.
Billie R.
Duluth, MN
These are so helpful for those dang blackheads that just don't seem to go away! This will be an awesome addition going into the new year with clear skin !
Claudia D.
I tried out the strips on my nose and while it did remove some whiteheads and blackheads it leaves a sticky residue. Be careful you could have it for days
Mandy B.
These strips do the trick and remove dirt from pores; however, I gave four stars because I ended up preferring the original pore strips over the charcoal.
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love the idea of this product but it just didn't work very well for me. My husband also tried it and it got a little more but not what we were hoping for.
Ricky L.
Houston
love this product ! i love how this product makes my skin feel after i rinse it of! i bought it at walmart and it was at a good price ! i def recomend it!
Brooke W.
Irwin, PA
My nose looked & felt so much better afrer usinf the strip! I have really oily skin & in the summer it just gets worse so these strips did wonders!! Love!!
Keshya S.
Chatsworth
Loved! Was very easy on my sensitive skin, didn't cause any redness afterwards, the results were very effective, was such a great price at Wal-Mart.
Phoenix R.
Richland
I love these strips. They pull everything out. I kind of wish they where bigger because I use them on more then just the nose. But thats my only complaint.
Sherri B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite mask to use. I love it and my daughter loves it she has many black heads and this does remove them. Very good product highly recommend
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?