BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sequoia B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I tried this a few times I don't see it doing the job it works but not the way I expected it everyone skin is different and this in particular wasnt for me
Pa L.
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't really like this. i can definitely feel the heat but it didn't seem to be working for my sensitive skin type. skin did not feel clean afterwards.
Angela N.
The charcoal pore strips are as awesome as the originals, you're able to see more on it. Only thing is that it i wish they'd add more strips in the boxes!
Kayla T.
This product actually cleans out the pores in your nose!! Wow obviously didn't get every single black head but I did see results the first time I used this
Gillian S.
Gloucester City
Definitely saw an improvement in my pores immediately after first use! I prefer the charcoal to the original strips! Very easy to use and very affordable!
Lindsey  S.
I honestly didn't think these would work but you can actually tell a difference! I love them. Keep going back to buy more as well as other biore products!
Hannah J.
Product did not remove as much oil from clogged pores are led to believe. Too few strips for too much money, especially when presenting low effectiveness.
Sydney G.
I’ve used these several times to try and remove the blackheads and dirt on my nose. I followed the instructions and they didn’t seem to do anything for me.
Jennifer A.
Ithaca
Purchased at: Walmart
This didn't work that great for me. It felt like ripping duct tape off my face and I didn't notice any difference with my skin besides it being irritated.
Brooke W.
Irwin, PA
My nose looked & felt so much better afrer usinf the strip! I have really oily skin & in the summer it just gets worse so these strips did wonders!! Love!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?