BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Katie C.
Ripley
Didn’t really like this product the two boxes i bought none of the strips really stuck to my face even following the instructions. They weren’t very expensive
irene r.
Rio Hondo
These absolutely work great. I’ve been buying these for so long now because they get the job done. Very effective and affordable. Can get them almost anywhere
erika o.
usa
I love any nose strip that can get rid of stubborn black heads and this does the job! Could be a little better at rehydrating instead of drying out your nose.
lulu m.
I hate bars of soap but I got this a free sample with face wash. I loved it so much I ended up buying a large bar and it has been my favorite face wash since.
Riley H.
Anderson
Worked very Well. Got all of the blackheads out of mine and my boyfriends nose. Use at least once every 2 weeks to a month. Definitely recommend this product!
Melissa c.
Does get the job done but I prefer a different pore strip. Has kind of a weird smell but not too overpowering and it doesn't stick around once you take it off
Mare P.
Definitely removes dirt and black heads! I used 2 strips in one week and the second strip didn’t seem to remove anything because the first one did a great job.
Micahlene W.
I really like these strips. They did a great job cleansing my pores. Just follow the directions and don't remove until it's completely dry for the best results
Kels Y.
I felt like they just pulled my peach fuzz off and didn't get the black heads I can clearly see still. Was pretty dissatisfied. I'll try again in a week or so.
Berta D.
Glasgow
This is so good to get rid of black heads on your nose! I used it once and the are gentle when you take it off! Sometimes it can hurt! But works like a charm!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?