BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lily L.
Leaves my nose feeling smooth for the most part. Does leave a bit of residue left but easy to wash off. I do like these but it was the best ones I have tried
Megan G.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve used these quote a few times but they never actually pull out the Blackheads. I’m a big fan and love the brand but it was enough. Will try again though!
wanda l.
philadelphia
I have a lot of blackheads on my nose for some reason and I sucks but these charcoal strips help me out a lot even though it kinda hurts but ika big girl lol
🦁🐯Amarie 🦁.
Lancaster Californi
I love these nose strips they remove most of my black and white heads, I like using these every other night. It doesnt hurt at all and i have sensitive skin
Brittney C.
Forest, OH
These strips are amazing! I am obsessed with pore strips and I always find myself reaching back for these. They get the job done and don't break my wallet :)
Kimmy S.
Milwaukee
Worked as described on box, very easy to use and did help remove most blackheads, but not all. Have used multiple times on nose and chin and would use again.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
I didn’t notice a lot coming off of my skin, it was painful and the packs are a bit expensive. Maybe I was doing it wrong but I won’t be buying these again.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
Absolutely love how awesome these pore strips work! They get deep down into the grimy pores and get out some of the nastiness daily life throws in your face!
Allyson H.
Warren
Worked adequately well. The smell was very chemical and unpleasant. There was a significant amount of blackheads missed even though I exfoliated in advance.
Heidi B.
Spanish Fork , UT
They do hurt but they are very good at removing all the backed up garbage your skin has!! Overall probably wouldn't buy again because I prefer other products
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?