Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Definitely works and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Clears blackheads out with no pain like most others I have tried. Decided to use this over the other I have been
I buy a box of these every so often when my blackheads get out of control. I feel like it is a hit or miss with this product. Sometimes it takes out a ton of black heads and other times it doesn’t have much effect. I feel like it needs to be more tacky to pull out those black heads. Something I maybe use once a month.
It may have worked very well, but since the strip is black I can’t see anything on it and that completely strips the sense of accomplishment away from using a pore strip lol
I love these strips! I even got my husband to try it out. I didn’t know what to expect for my first use, but I was really impressed with the results. The strip really sticks down to your nose and it pulls a lot of gunk out! Very satisfying, especially after a week of makeup built up in the pores that face cleansers couldn’t get!
An amazing product that helps manage blackheads. I highly recommend to everyone as it truly works. The strips are packaged for one person per use. The cream in individual use picked is enough for two people. The tube is for many uses. I recommend the tube to always have on hand and less waste than individual packages.
I love these strips, there easy to apply, and they leave your face really clean. I always go for these when I run to the store. They really get all your black heads out. You can even see your blackheads on the trips when taken off. I would really suggest these to anyone. They work great! And also an affordable product
Overall, I enjoyed these strips. Once they dried and you peel it off I could really see the blackheads and stuff on the strip. My nose felt so smooth after using it. The only downside is that it left a bit of black residue on parts of my nose, but that is really easy to wipe off. I will definitely buy again!
absolutely LOVE these! super effective for my nose. I have a ton of pores/blackheads and this product is about the only thing that helps. Cost is in my budget as well!
It work very well! It made my nose feel so soft where it’s normally dry. I use this at lease once a week. It meet my expectations very well!! I will keep buying this product seeing how well it works. I just wish the strip was a little bigger cause my boyfriend tried using it (big nose) and it covered but not enough!
I love nose pore strips. I use them often. Usually 1-2 times a week. I was actually hoping to see something different from the charcoal ones compared to the regular. I purchased mine at Walmart and I usually just get the regular but was wanting to try these ones out. In my opinion they were the same as the regular.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos