BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melissa A.
FL
This product is spectacular, my sister in law has it so I tried on her and the results were amazing. We were so shocked when we saw her nose so clean and Soft.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Overall, I was impressed with these charcoal pore strips. It pulls out the dirt and oils in your pores onto the strip leaving you with a cleaner face overall.
Jennifer P.
Orlando, FL
Easy to use. I love that I can see all the junk that came out of my face on this pore strip. It's hard sometimes to clear clogged pores and this product helps.
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this!!!! Anything charcoal really, I'm a huge fan. I love these strips because they pick up all white and black heads! It's just perfection.
Kori S.
Vilonia, AR
Love all kinds of pore strips but especially loved these. This is currently the brand of face cleanser I use so I had to try the strips and they work wonders!
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
Not crazy about these, every time I use these they end up breaking out my nose. I never break out or have pimples on my nose. So I won't be repurchasing these.
Julia R.
College Station, TX
Sadly I have a lot of blackheads on my nose that I needed to get rid of and these strips helped me to get them all off without much effort! Recommend this one!
savanah s.
Strips are nice but kind of painful to peel off I have a ton of blackheads on my nose in on the tops of my chin so I used it quite often and I really liked it
Reese B.
Oxford Alabama
Cheap alternative to other products that are similar.
So satisfying 😂😂😂
I’ve used these multiple times before
Very effective for a good value.
Very affordable
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
It's perfect. I don't have to.pick and pick at my black heads I just apply these on every now and then and it's works. Less work for me and 15 mins later boom.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?