BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
jasmin v.
These are my second go to when I feel like I need help cleaning my problem area for blackheads. They work great and don't dry out my skin too much afterward.
Megan M.
Gibraltar
I enjoyed using this product as I do believe it helped my pores and white heads. However I didn't see much of a difference after a day or 2. Would use again!
Josie H.
Eau Claire, WI
I really like the satisfaction this brings... however I liked using the normal ones as opposed to the charcoal strips because I think they worked better🤷🏼‍♀️
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I tried these excited hoping for great results but didn't get anything noticeable I used them multiple times so I gave it a try but didn't see any difference
Tatiana 🇵.
Frisco
I was a little iffy on this product.  It didn’t exactly do the job entirely, I didn’t feel like this product extracted my pores as much as I had hoped.
Vickie L.
Riverside, CA
I have used a lot of pore strips and these have to be my favorite, i definitely takes all the nasty black heads out and leaves your nose shiny and refreshed.
Kathryn F.
inola
These worked better than any I have found but didn't do the job that the heating mask did. I would give these a try again if I hadn't found the heating mask.
Vanessa A.
This a good product to help remove your blackheads and it does a good job at it I use this at least one or twice every two weeks and I really enjoy using it
Jada D.
Union City
I’ve used these a few times and haven’t been disappointed. You can get them at walmart or walgreens for around 6 or 7 dollars and they are pretty effective.
Allie B.
Works similar to other pore strips I’ve used in the past. Kind of satisfying to see what it removes but overall I don’t think it made any lasting difference
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?