BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
isabella c.
potsdam ny
This product is amazing for getting rid of black heads!!!! It leaves my nose so soft and almost shiny looking !! It hurts a little to peel off but it's definitely worth it!! I'm going to continue using this product because it works for me!!
Ranien F.
I was not that impressed with these strips. It left a nasty resude on my nose and it just didn't pick up any of my blackheads. It definitely disappointed me. It's a waste of money and I would not recommend.
Hatice F.
Sugar Land, TX
I love to use it! After removing the strip my nose felt clean and polished. I loved the feeling of it being clean because I would use other products and I wouldn't feel that way.
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
Just picked up these pore strips the other day. Super inexpensive and work great! When you pull them off you can see all of the grit and grime that they pull out of your pores.
Marisa F.
Rapid City, SD
This bar cleared my pores so quickly I couldn't believe it! I was a little nervous about it being a black soap just because I didn't want coloring on my skin, but it was great!
Leelee X.
Morganton, NC
I bought these for myself, but realized after two uses I didn't really need them. So I gave them to my husband, and he loves them! He always asks me to repurchase some for him!
Haven G.
Memphis, TN
This product works well depending on how deep your black heads are. I used it and it got them all but my sister used it and it didn't do much for her. I continue to use it and will buy more when I run out
Shelby E.
Richmond, VA
These strips are easy to use and I feel like they pulled a good amount of impurities from my skin. I bought them from Walgreens and the price wasn't bad at all. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend them!
Christina W.
SAN jose, CA
I've been using This product since I was a teenager I like the charcoal in it I feel like it's really doing the job and it makes my skin feel good then I bought it at Walgreens
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I have always used Biore pore strips and loved them! However ever since i have tried these ones I have fallen in love. They work magically and truly help with blackhead removal!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?