Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product is amazing for getting rid of black heads!!!! It leaves my nose so soft and almost shiny looking !! It hurts a little to peel off but it's definitely worth it!! I'm going to continue using this product because it works for me!!
I was not that impressed with these strips. It left a nasty resude on my nose and it just didn't pick up any of my blackheads. It definitely disappointed me. It's a waste of money and I would not recommend.
I love to use it! After removing the strip my nose felt clean and polished. I loved the feeling of it being clean because I would use other products and I wouldn't feel that way.
Just picked up these pore strips the other day. Super inexpensive and work great! When you pull them off you can see all of the grit and grime that they pull out of your pores.
This bar cleared my pores so quickly I couldn't believe it! I was a little nervous about it being a black soap just because I didn't want coloring on my skin, but it was great!
I bought these for myself, but realized after two uses I didn't really need them. So I gave them to my husband, and he loves them! He always asks me to repurchase some for him!
This product works well depending on how deep your black heads are. I used it and it got them all but my sister used it and it didn't do much for her. I continue to use it and will buy more when I run out
These strips are easy to use and I feel like they pulled a good amount of impurities from my skin. I bought them from Walgreens and the price wasn't bad at all. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend them!
I've been using This product since I was a teenager I like the charcoal in it I feel like it's really doing the job and it makes my skin feel good then I bought it at Walgreens
I have always used Biore pore strips and loved them! However ever since i have tried these ones I have fallen in love. They work magically and truly help with blackhead removal!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos