Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was expecting these pore strips to get out more than the original Biore strips do. I was sadly disappointed as I think that they perform the same as the originals. I probably won't buy these again unless on sale because I wasn't that impressed. I think adding charcoal was just a trendy thing to do.
I have black heads on my nose so I tried this product. It’s actually really good for the price but it didn’t get all of my clogged pores clear. But of course for the price it was really good
oh em gee these are so wonderful. i love cleaning my nose after wearing makeup and a long day. they literally clean the heck out of your pores! like, if it’s bad enough, you can physically see it. they’re a little onthe pricier side, but they’re honestly so worth it!! clear yo pores and treat yoself
These things are amazing and disgusting at the same time they stick in well and really pull out all impurities and all blackheads and gunk but it’s really gross when it comes off you an see everything it pulled out!
I love this product because it really gets the job done of unclogging my pores. These strips are super easy to use and are very effective. One of the best things about this product are that you can see that its working once you remove the strip and see all the black heads and dirt on the pore strip.
I found it to be a great product at getting the blackheads off of my nose. I bought it at dollar general in Neoga. I think it was an effective product and I would recommend it to my friends.
I’ve heard mixed reviews about these lore strips but I love them. I use them every once in a while when I feel like my nose is looking rough. They are a bit hard to peel off but they definitely remove all black an white heads from my nose
I wanted this to work I really did. I even tried steam tiny face prior to use however these really didn't work for me. I only saw very few blackhead removal or pore cleaning. I have tried several times for this product to work. It didn't meet my expectations but doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else
I’ve tried a lot of products to remove my blackheads but this one so far has been the only one that has work. Surprisingly right? I was about to give up when I saw them and what do you know they work. Good price for amount. Good quality. It didn’t cause any allergies. Highly recommend!! No pic bc I ran out of them and I need to buy more :)
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos