BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
I received this product for free in a magazine and I loved it! I was surprised/grossed out by the dirt that was left behind on the strip. It shows you Proof that is works
Love this deep cleansing strip. Got it to use although it was a bit pricey and it took care of my blackheads on my nose almost all of them within one use! Defiently would recommended to others!
member-264549d5e
Altoona, PA
Love these and I always make sure to have some around. Always pulls lots of dirt from my pores on my nose and leave my skin very soft. Make sure not to make the strip too wet when applying it.
shayna p.
Kaunakakai, HI
I've tried this once thinking it would do a better job then the normal pore strips but I saw little difference. My pore still looked clogged and it left my skin feeling extra dry after words.
Natalie G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I've tried these my #Fave so far! It makes a great difference on my nose and chin when I use it! I never thought a strip can take out so many blackheads ! It works wonders!
brittany v.
I love this stuff. I will continue to use it cause it works wonders on my face. There isn't a face wash that I like better than this one. I love all the biõre products
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. It is a bit drying if I use it both day and night. I need to smoke sure to use moisturizer each time I use it. Saw results in clearing up my acne.
Chasity K.
Damascus, OH
These are so satisfying. And they work! Sometimes the blackheads get out of hand but one pore strip will get rid of the problem in 10 minutes. It’s amazing the change it can make. I always have these handy at home.
taylor s.
I tried one at my friends house and liked it so I bought a box myself. They pull out a good amount of back heads and my skin feels cleaner after. Easy and convenient.
Cheyenne P.
Peeling this off was so satisfying yet disgusting at the same time. It was amazing to see how much from was actually in my pores, and felt even better to have it out
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?