BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Andrea
Help with clogged pores and smooth and no bad smell to it nice decent packaging and I would buy it again and I think the price is nice not to expensive and not harsh on skin no need to improve only the amount
Guadalupe M.
Tustin, CA
Pore strips are my favorite! That feeling you get when you peel it off your nose and see all the white gunk. This product works just how it says it's going to. It did meet my expectations and I would buy again.
Alyssa H.
This product for me didn't do much, i have quite a few black heads on my nose and thought for sure this product would help with them but unfortunately it didn't.
Scarlett M.
Benton, TN
I rate this product 5 starts because it works amazing, it really gets all of your blackheads out from your nose. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
I love these pore strips! I think they work really well but they could be just a little bit stronger! However they do work to cleanse very well!! I would most definitely suggest these pore strips to a friend!
Cindy
When I first say with it was on the commercials and I was dying to try it. I got it at Walmart and honestly it was bad I love it and clears the pores on my nose.
Deanna G.
Best thing made ever. Always struggled with blackheads and this product eleminates more then 50% of them on my noses. after the first use i noticed a difference.
Ana G.
Inglewood, CA
The only strips I've ever purchased. I love how these are charcoal so when you remove them you can actually see everything that's come out stuck in the strip. Yes, pretty disgusting but it's an amazing feeling.
Leslie V.
college station
Everytime I use the pore straps it makes my nose feeling soft and smooth I definitely see results after using this product. I buy it I would say once every 3 weeks
joy ..
These strips are amazing! if you have used their regular pore cleansing strips, you will love these! they pull out so much dirt and grim while helping eliminate excess facial oils!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?