Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Help with clogged pores and smooth and no bad smell to it nice decent packaging and I would buy it again and I think the price is nice not to expensive and not harsh on skin no need to improve only the amount
Pore strips are my favorite! That feeling you get when you peel it off your nose and see all the white gunk. This product works just how it says it's going to. It did meet my expectations and I would buy again.
This product for me didn't do much, i have quite a few black heads on my nose and thought for sure this product would help with them but unfortunately it didn't.
I rate this product 5 starts because it works amazing, it really gets all of your blackheads out from your nose. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
I love these pore strips! I think they work really well but they could be just a little bit stronger! However they do work to cleanse very well!! I would most definitely suggest these pore strips to a friend!
When I first say with it was on the commercials and I was dying to try it. I got it at Walmart and honestly it was bad I love it and clears the pores on my nose.
Best thing made ever. Always struggled with blackheads and this product eleminates more then 50% of them on my noses. after the first use i noticed a difference.
The only strips I've ever purchased. I love how these are charcoal so when you remove them you can actually see everything that's come out stuck in the strip. Yes, pretty disgusting but it's an amazing feeling.
Everytime I use the pore straps it makes my nose feeling soft and smooth I definitely see results after using this product. I buy it I would say once every 3 weeks
These strips are amazing! if you have used their regular pore cleansing strips, you will love these! they pull out so much dirt and grim while helping eliminate excess facial oils!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos