BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Allyssa B.
Lancaster, OH
In love with these strips! I always keep them on hand and have to repurchase whenever I run out! They are so effective at pulling dirt and oil from your pores.
Morgan K.
Braselton, GA
These pore strips are a little hard to use. For example, if you get your skin too wet or the strip wet before applying they won't stick to your skin properly.
Linda V.
I love using these for my blackheads on my nose  it's super easy to use it's not so pricey it removes most of them and it was better then I expected
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I love these pore strips. Honestly, I don’t use them very often, but when my skin is feeling extra contested, I use these and it’s such a quick fix that lasts.
Ellen L.
Greenville
They seem to work better than the basic pore strips, but nothing to really rave about. I would rather use a charcoal mask. However, they are reasonably priced.
Jessi C.
Lake City, FL
My nose has always been a trouble spot for acne, I use these about once a week and have noticed a dramatic difference in how often and severe my breakouts are
Evynn O.
Warner, OK
Very great product! I have used it many of times. Definetly helps with Black heads and can see a difference also decreases the amount of oil around nose area.
Reese B.
Oxford Alabama
Cheap alternative to other products that are similar.
So satisfying 😂😂😂
I’ve used these multiple times before
Very effective for a good value.
Very affordable
destny b.
Was hoping to see more of a result with it being an activated charcoal pore strip, but I didn't see that much of a difference but it made my nose feel better.
Molly S.
Love the charcoal! After the first use I could feel the difference in my face and more size on my nose. When used regularly it really cleared my nose up.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?