BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Christie L.
Lockport
The Biore Facial Charcoal Pore Strips are my favorite!! They don’t irritate my skin too much. They can be a little expensive, but they’re definitely worth it!
Angelica S.
Spring
I've used these 100x I absolutely love them. It's an easy way to clear your pores and date I say semi-fun/morbidly weird to see what kind of gunk it pulls out.
Ilene F.
Midland, TX
These strips are just AMAZING! They take out every single gunk that is in your nose, the white heads that look pretty nasty! I would so recommend this product!
Morgan K.
Braselton, GA
These pore strips are a little hard to use. For example, if you get your skin too wet or the strip wet before applying they won't stick to your skin properly.
macy m.
Oakland , TN
Love my biore strips. My boyfriend and I do them together. You have to wet your nose a lot for it to be effective but if you do it correctly, it works wonders.
Julian D.
port allegany
i have used this a couple times its gross when taking onlff your face but it works wonders with my skin so i highly reccomend this product for women and men!!!
Sami J.
Salem, OH
Works pretty well, but I would open your pores before you use it.by opening your pores, it let's the strips deep down to get all the gunk from the blackheads.
maria s.
San Antonio
I enjoyed this product helps clean pores from those unwanted imperfections black heads feel and appear on my skin no irritation after using the item works well
Karla L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these charcoal pore strips. Me and my husband use this alot. He has open pores on his nose, so this really gets all that gunk out. I love these strips.
Micahlene W.
I really like these strips. They did a great job cleansing my pores. Just follow the directions and don't remove until it's completely dry for the best results
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?