BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
These really clean out your pores! And it's crazy and yucky to see how much these pore strips get out. There priced than store brands but they work 10x better
Deysi G.
Bakersfield , CA
Hands down this is one of the best products it's really simple to use and it removes your pores in minutes I love using this strips when I'm off of the shower
Kayla S.
Buffalo, WV
Left more to be desired! I didn’t see much difference to my face at all after using all 4 masks. I would prefer a compatible higher end product! Price is good!
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love this!!!! Anything charcoal really, I'm a huge fan. I love these strips because they pick up all white and black heads! It's just perfection.
Katie C.
Ripley
Didn’t really like this product the two boxes i bought none of the strips really stuck to my face even following the instructions. They weren’t very expensive
Tiffany M.
Dresden, TN
Surprisingly it worked very well! Will be using these again! If you haven't tried them, definitely do so! I wish these would of came out a long time ago!
Jayme J.
It’s quick and easy fix to get rid of stubborn black heads. Make sure you do it at least a couple hours before you apply your makeup so your pores aren’t open.
macy m.
Chattanooga , TN
Love my biore strips. My boyfriend and I do them together. You have to wet your nose a lot for it to be effective but if you do it correctly, it works wonders.
Ashlea P.
Springfield, OH
I had a hard time with the strip staying on my nose. I still had plenty of black heads left. Great product if you don't have a lot of black heads on your nose
stephanie m.
Ive used this once and it made a difference in my skin (nose area). I will use this again for sure. If you have tried it then you know what I'm talking about.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?