BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
The fact that these are black make it that much more satisfying! I don’t really think that they’re any different from the original ones. But I keep buying them
Mayra B.
I like the strips. I don't really like that sometimes the strips will leave black residue behind, and at times they don't stick to the entire area of the nose
Alyssa B.
Oak Ridge, NC
Get some of the stuff out of your pores, but these don't really do the trick for me. I wanted them to work! They are pretty painful for the little work hey do.
Emely S.
Lawrence
Didn’t like this one doesn’t work as good as the original one. It stuck on right but when removing it the strip broke n mist of the glue was stuck on me.
Emma K.
Lakewood, CO
I was always skeptical about black head peels and they never worked for me, this one didn't do amazing but it did do better then all the other peels I've used!
Raven H.
Statesville, NC
Love these nose strips. It literally lifts out all the dirt and stuff in my pores and my blackheads. Seeing it on the strip when I pull it off is so rewarding.
Chelsea S.
winchester, ky
These are the only pore strips I use. They cleanse my pores and I can see a significant difference in my pore size and the look of my pores after using these.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
These strips definitley work, I'm just not partial to pulling the strips off my face. The price is really good if your not looking to spend a lot on a product.
Natosha R.
lakeland
I loved the product. I feel it really pulled my blackheads out. I would definitely use this product again and would also recommend it to others to use as well.
Allyssa B.
Lancaster, OH
In love with these strips! I always keep them on hand and have to repurchase whenever I run out! They are so effective at pulling dirt and oil from your pores.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?