BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sonnya F.
It works great on me. All my black heads went out of my face with this. I will definitely still buying it and I will recommend it to everyone because it helps me a lot..
Ann N.
San Jose, CA
These pore strips are great! I usually use pore strips when I have clogged pores or blackheads and it's so straightforward and easy to use! I absolutely love these for those uses.
Yahaira R.
Kind of messy, and they don't work very well, at least not for me. It would catch max like two teeny tiny black heads and not do anything else. Not worth the nose strip pain.
lina T.
I normally purchase this product and i absolutely love how it works. I normally uses once a week to clean out the pores on my nose area I highly recommend this product
Alexa F.
Portage, IN
I've used Biore since I can remember. I have never had an issue with there products and facial blemishes are done away with. Absolute must have in your daily beauty cleanse.
Francesca D.
If you have a nose filled with gross,dirty blackheads/whiteheads then this is definitely the right product for you!! It's pulls out all of your little imperfections
ashley l.
Wrightsville, GA
Love these to get the gunk out of your pores only thing is it hurts to pull off and always leaves black sticky on your face afterwards but all in all product does a great job
mary p.
mount prospect
I would recommend this product to someone that doesn't have terrible blackheads because I have dark blackheads and there are so many! This product cleaned out most of my pores but still left some black heads the same.
Brittany P.
Gonzales, LA
My favorite pore strips ever!! These work amazingly! I use them at least once a week! They really clear your pores more than any of the other strips I have used.
linda l.
Flushing, NY
This Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strip is great. It gets all the black spots and dirt all off your nose. After you peal the strip off you can see a major difference.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?