Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It works great on me. All my black heads went out of my face with this. I will definitely still buying it and I will recommend it to everyone because it helps me a lot..
These pore strips are great! I usually use pore strips when I have clogged pores or blackheads and it's so straightforward and easy to use! I absolutely love these for those uses.
Kind of messy, and they don't work very well, at least not for me. It would catch max like two teeny tiny black heads and not do anything else. Not worth the nose strip pain.
I normally purchase this product and i absolutely love how it works. I normally uses once a week to clean out the pores on my nose area I highly recommend this product
I've used Biore since I can remember. I have never had an issue with there products and facial blemishes are done away with. Absolute must have in your daily beauty cleanse.
If you have a nose filled with gross,dirty blackheads/whiteheads then this is definitely the right product for you!! It's pulls out all of your little imperfections
Love these to get the gunk out of your pores only thing is it hurts to pull off and always leaves black sticky on your face afterwards but all in all product does a great job
I would recommend this product to someone that doesn't have terrible blackheads because I have dark blackheads and there are so many! This product cleaned out most of my pores but still left some black heads the same.
My favorite pore strips ever!! These work amazingly! I use them at least once a week! They really clear your pores more than any of the other strips I have used.
This Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strip is great. It gets all the black spots and dirt all off your nose. After you peal the strip off you can see a major difference.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos