BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kate V.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love using these when I need a quick pick me up on my skin! My blackheads and oil become a major problem in the summer & these really keep my skin looking healthy and far from gross!
Viviana C.
The charcoal nose strips are my favorite. They stick on nicely and peel off easily. They remove a lot of unwanted blackheads from my nose, my husband loves using them as well! Haha
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
These work well with unclogging my pores but man they make my eyes water when pulling them off. I just wish that they didn't hurt as I would use them more often.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
Love this. I use it once a week to see how my nose pores are doing. It works amazingly. You can see where some oil hasn’t come out and it helps clean your pores.
Paula B.
I got this thinking it would completely get rid of my blackheads, after following all the steps, I took it off and nothing. My blackheads were still there.
edibeth t.
Just bought this a few days ago and i love it. I always get horrible blackheads on my nose and after trying different nose strips, this one has worked the best !
alexis c.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Amazing. I had a lot of black heads on my noise. I used this product about 4 times and my black heads decreased. The packaging is nice. It totally met my expectations. I would definitely use this product again.
Miranda S.
Pitcairn, PA
When I first tried this product I didn't find it to be that effective. But upon giving it a second review I found that it worked a little better but still didn't get that much up.
Sierra R.
Banning, CA
I love these nose strips! I usually don't notice a difference after applying a nose strip but with these my nose was 10 times cleaner and I could even see the results on the strip !
Amanda M.
Noblesville, IN
I love biores regular pore strips but decided to try the charcoal ones this last time I went to the store because of charcoals cleansing properties. I couldn't be happier. It gets everything out. The only side effect is it leaves a black residue.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?