BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mari S.
Long Beach CA
works great! pulls those stubborn blackhead right out. definitely takes a while to learn how to make the strips work the best for you but is extremely effective
Itzel G.
I absolutely LOVE these! They're super easy to use and I love being able to do stuff while I wait for it to dry! This is definitely something I would recommend!
Ale R.
San Marcos, TX
the first time I wear it I do not like it now I'm in love with this product m eliminates the black spots on the nose perfectly.
There are always second chances.
Silky R.
No matter how often I clean my face or the products I use....I still get blackheads on my nose. I love using the Biore Charcoal strips weekly to clean my pores.
Diana M.
Personally i have read bad black heads, its very visable from far away. But sonce I've been using this i saw amazing results. It gets everything off in one try!
Bella B.
i’ve used this product multiple times and does not personal do a great job of fully cleansing all my pores but I have noticed slight differences since using it.
Isabella G.
Madera , CA
I love the original white pore strips but these black charcoal ones are even better. I do see a difference in the way they draw out more impurities in my pores.
Angelica V.
This takes all the black heads and white heads out so good. I have large pores so this is what I often use to het rid of them.its a great product for oily skin.
Mrs. O.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This product is really good. The strips are really sticky which means it works and they feel great. They're for an acceptable price at heb. I like these strips.
Kealie H.
Hermitage , TN
Love this one too cheap alot of product. Plus it works great makes your skin soft . I don't like how it leaves extra black stuff on your nose but it scrubs off.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?