BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I love the biore pore strips to use to clear the blackheads on my nose I also like that it’s made with charcoal so it helps to detoxify as well as keep it clean
Amanda M.
Boston
Amazed my the gunk these pulled out of my nose!  I have large nose pores and they get clogged very quickly.  These really help me keep my nose clear of blackheads
member-06f67
out of all the nose strips these are my favorite. It’s gentle on my skin, yet removes all the pasty black heads. They’re not too pricy and the quality is great.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles
You can never go wrong with these strips, they help remove all the black heads and dirt from your pores, just need to wipe off excess once the strip is removed.
Kayla T.
Jessup, PA
Really love these for weekly use, they do make a noticeable difference in my skin around my nose. I have used better ones though, specifically the Boscia brand.
Jakerya R.
Frostburg , MD
MY GO TO PRODUCT! These strips help so much with stubborn black heads and leave your nose feeling squeaky clean. I love pairing this with the charcoal face wash
montserrat d.
Pearland, TX
It totally doesn’t take out a lot of black pores but that’s expected but I love it. It’s a quick way of getting rid of black pores for something important. 9/10
Imani L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! These magical little strips are great for blackheads removal My go to over any other product simple and basic to use will always recommend
Melissa M.
Love these and I still use even though every skin care professional tells me they are great for surface but don’t actually help you problem areas of blackheads.
Melanie H.
Okay so I had hella blackheads and clogged pores from wearing make up and this helped get rid of the majority of blackheads. Only down side is it hurts sooo bad
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?