BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
member-93fc6
Had no idea there was that much dirt in my nose! This product works wonders without oberdrying my dry skin!! Five stars for sure.
Cally M.
Lincoln, AL
These are so awesome! It really helps clear my blackheads off my nose. Sometimes I place them on my chin as well. Great product.
Mandy D.
Greenwood, IN
This product is no different from any other pore strip.  Seemed to work well, however, did not pull enough black heads out!
Diane R.
Ormond Beach
I love these pore strips they do great on my nose to get rid of the black kids and keep my face looking healthy young and smooth
Meagan s.
Mustang, OK
One of my all time favorite forsure, locks onto your skin and pulls out the pores and it doesn’t hurt as bad pull the strip off.
Hannah B.
Springdale, AR
I have always had terrible blackheads and using these strips has given me the clear skin I have always wanted. Awesome product!
Kaci S.
Old Town
They felt tingly while wearing. Definitely feel them working. They do take out a lot of stuff and my akin feels super soft after removing them. Doesn't hurt too bad to take off. I'd use them again. I would recommend to others. I'll be buying again myself.
Kimberly C.
These strips were good for pulling any impurities out of your skin. It also irritated my skin because I have sensitive skin.
Aby F.
It was a little difficult to remove, but my skin felt soft for a week afterward! Easy to apply, and felt decent on the skin
Aleena W.
I love these things!! They’re great! They don’t hurt coming off and they remove SO MUCH ! I recommend these to everyone!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?