BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Caitlin H.
Marietta, GA
Did an excellent job of cleaning my pores
and left my skin felling so soft and smooth. I am a huge fan of this product along with the other charcoal products that they offer. Great value and I'd def recommend!
Victoria L.
Waterville, ME
These are a god sent. my pores are so deep and I suffer from extreme blackheads. even after the first use of the stripes you could see how clean my pores were. perfect.
nessa g.
West Covina, CA
I have use many brands before and wasnt so happy. Once i got my hands on this brand let me say i love it. Removes all my black heads. Never using other brand again....
Kassandra G.
Spring Valley, CA
Absolutely love this pore strips. My nose is my problem area and they work magnificently. I've purchased them a couple of times and would definitely keep buying them.
Angelica D.
Banning, CA
I used this once and it got really hard and kinda hurt.. and only got a couple my black heads.. so I don't know if i just used it wrong or what but I would still consider buying it again
Jessica B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These work really well. I used the regular strips before. I didn't really notice a difference with the charcoal. However it really does the job! No more blackheads!
Lisa M.
I love using these after a week at work. Im around dust and dirt all day long and after I use these my nose is so smooth and my pores look less noticable.
Tamara W.
I really loved these. these worked a lot better for me than the original. I would recommend these.. they are definitely worth it.. and inexpensive for the quality..
Jocelyn  A.
Von Ormy, TX
Love how it took off a lot of my blackheads.
Just would have liked that it would have taken all of them off. Also did think it was a bit pricey for it only having a little of strips in the box. But it was good quality.  I would recommend this product to ppl
Faith D.
Humble , TX
Love this! I love how you can see the blackheads on it. Gross but so cool. I bought this from Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?