Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I tried one at my friends house and liked it so I bought a box myself. They pull out a good amount of back heads and my skin feels cleaner after. Easy and convenient.
Peeling this off was so satisfying yet disgusting at the same time. It was amazing to see how much from was actually in my pores, and felt even better to have it out
I love this for those days i want to pamper my skin before putting heavy make up on. You leave it on for about 10 minutes and then it removes the dirt from your nose
These warmed up once put on the skin. They were painful to remove. I find all biore strips pretty painful. I didn't see much of a difference after using them. I won't be repurchasing them.
This easy to use product does exactly what it says it remove the deep down dirt that you hate to h ave leave your skin black head free with the skin feeling wonderful
I swear by this product! I've struggled with blackheads in the past but thanks to this they've stayed where they need to be- the past! Really is an essential for me.
Theese are great i felt like they really got the job done i had visually noticeable blackheads gone I would recommend these to my close friends ps great for oily skin
DON'T USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN! these worked I suppose and is a good thing if you have sensitive skin, but it's very harsh. please follow up with moisturizer.
I feel like it's a hit or miss with these strips. Sometimes they work great and I see that they clean out some of my pores other times they don't take anything off.
Does not seem to work as well as the non charcoal ones, saw less black head removal and had charcoal marks left on nose. Seems to dry faster and rip easier but not a fan of this product.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos