BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
taylor s.
I tried one at my friends house and liked it so I bought a box myself. They pull out a good amount of back heads and my skin feels cleaner after. Easy and convenient.
Cheyenne P.
Peeling this off was so satisfying yet disgusting at the same time. It was amazing to see how much from was actually in my pores, and felt even better to have it out
Melanie  L.
Calexico, CA
I love this for those days i want to pamper my skin before putting heavy make up on. You leave it on for about 10 minutes and then it removes the dirt from your nose
Sarah H.
Danvers, MA
These warmed up once put on the skin. They were painful to remove. I find all biore strips pretty painful. I didn't see much of a difference after using them. I won't be repurchasing them.
Latasha J.
COLORADO SPGS
This easy to use product does exactly what it says it remove the deep down dirt that you hate to h ave leave your skin black head free with the skin feeling wonderful
Keianna J.
Pomona , CA
I swear by this product! I've struggled with blackheads in the past but thanks to this they've stayed where they need to be- the past! Really is an essential for me.
Taylor B.
Beaver Dam, WI
Theese are great i felt like they really got the job done i had visually noticeable blackheads gone I would recommend these to my close friends ps great for oily skin
Avery F.
Columbus, OH
DON'T USE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN! these worked I suppose and is a good thing if you have sensitive skin, but it's very harsh. please follow up with moisturizer.
Jessica R.
Chicago
I feel like it's a hit or miss with these strips. Sometimes they work great and I see that they clean out some of my pores other times they don't take anything off.
Amber  E.
Fayetteville, NC
Does not seem to work as well as the non charcoal ones, saw less black head removal and had charcoal marks left on nose. Seems to dry faster and rip easier but not a fan of this product.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?