BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Abbie C.
Attleboro
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This product was quite good, especially for something that you can get at the drugstore. All you have to do is pat warm water on your nose after you apply the strip, so it gets wet and the charcoal can get into your skin. You leave it on for about 10 minutes, and when I took mine off, all my blackheads were gone and my skin was super soft. The only downside is that sometimes little pieces of the strip will stick to your face after you take it off, but it washes off easily. All in all, this is a good product at a good price.
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't often get acne on/around my nose. When I do, blackheads especially, this is my go-to acne treatment. The directions are simple and foolproof (huge bonus for beauty novices like me). It can be a wee bit painful to take off, but the rewards are worth it- you can see all the little blackheads on the strip when you take it off. It does often leave a little bit of residue on the sides, but it is easy to take off. Definitely recommend for people with pesky blackheads!
Shannon D.
Tualatin
I love the idea of pore strips, because like many others I tend to get blackheads around my nose area. However,  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips  don't seem to do the job for me. I have nothing against the brand itself, but upon using the strips only a few of my pores seem to be cleared. I still gave the product three stars because although it didn't perform as well as advertised, I could still notice somewhat of a difference.
Elise B.
There is just something amazingly satisfying about peeling this off and get all the junk out of my chin. I use this product about 4-5 times a year and only on my chin. I have normal to dry skin. I do not have large pores. Sometimes my chin starts feeling a little rough. I use these follow up with a warm wash and night cream. I have never had and inflammation or bad effects from this product. I would use them sparingly but I think they are effective.
Sarah T.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: Target
No luck with these, peeled the skin on my nose a little which was frustrating when putting on foundation. I was hoping the charcoal would make a difference (I’ve tried other Bioré strips which also barely worked), but was unfortunately disappointed again. I just don’t think strips are very effective overall! I had much better results using masks and cleansers! One of my favorites is philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL
Matt K.
Purchased at: CVS
These charcoal strips are awesome! I mainly have blackheads on my nose, and being able to pull them out and see them with this strip is gross yet extremely satisfying. I find that this mask works best after you have applied a warm, damp towel to your nose for a minute or two to help loosen up your pores (unless you are using this out of the shower). I love using these strips when my skin just feels congested needs a little relief. The best!!
Lauren S.
Nashville
These pore strips are just like the classic ones from biore but just infused with charcoal for a purifying effect. It does stick to the gunk that gets caught in your pores on your nose, I always stare at the strip for like five minutes afterwards fascinated. The only thing that's frustrating is that it doesn't stick well to the creases on either side of the nostrils, which I feel like it my biggest problem area for clogged pores.
jordan f.
usa
WORKS AMAZING BUT READ THIS FIRST :
Heres the best directions no one tells you lol 1) use right after the shower when pores are open 2) put just a little bit of water all over your nose not soaking but wet like you just came in from a rain storm 3) put it on for 10 mins top until you feel it harden like a cast 4) start peeling from ONE side only pull up to the ceiling away from your skin and do it slowlyyyyyyy for example say youre doing your right nostril you want to pull it up to the ceiling and bend it towards the left nostril (kind of the same way you'd wax your eyebrows it needs to be up and to opposite side) and again SLOW its annoying and hurts but it takes them all out this way. It is not fast like waxing but should take 2 minutes to take off.This is not a rip off fast product. If you have alot of black heads you'll need to do it twice (second time the following day). Make sure to microdermabrasion or good scrub before hand and follow up with witchhazel or any other natural toner . Your white or black heads should not be very thick or long if so it means you’re not properly cleansing and toning . My pores have shrunk with this advice Good luck!
Gia K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wish there was a little bit more pull with these. You have to wet your nose first, apply the strip and wait for it to harden. Within 20 min, you should feel it clinging to your nose and hard. However, like most charcoal strips or gel out there, there should be more tightness, so when you pull, you pull out the bad stuff. This just doesn't quite do that. Was expecting more!
April S.
Jackson, KY
Amazing, I had no idea that I had so many blackheads until using Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips. I could see a few but when I pulled this off of my nose it was covered ( embarrassing, I know). But my nose was so soft and smooth, looked so much more vibrant and clean. I love these and will continue using them Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.