Ana D.

Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
They work for some people but weren't very effective for me.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Hammond, LA
1 year, 11 months ago
I personally do not feel like these work but thats just me
Sierra V.
Sierra V.
Norman, OK
2 years ago
My fiancée and I used these and they worked great! Just follow the instructions. We saw the results as well.
Nikita Y.
Nikita Y.
New Paris, IN
2 years ago
I use these every few weeks and I love them! It's so satisfying to see the gunk it pulls out. I've tried several brands and these are some of the best I've tried.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
My boyfriend and I both used these just a few days ago, they work. It doesn't get everything but it gets most, it will sound gross but afterwards it makes it so much easier to get the last few blackheads out
Deandra B.
Deandra B.
Sainte Genevieve
2 years, 3 months ago
I've never used this specific kind, but I have used the brand and I've always had great results. You just have to keep up with them. Using them just once won't keep a lasting effect.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
It does work, but in my opinion it's a temporary fix. You see stuff pulled from you pores on the strip. It's an okay product. I highly recommend a pore scrub face wash!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
2 years, 3 months ago
I would stick to the normal biore nose strips
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Riverside , CA
2 years, 3 months ago
They don't work your just wasting your money and time
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Yuba City, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
I've used this once I found a free sample in a magazine and it hurt to peel it off but when I looked at the strip I saw little white dots on it and my skin felt smoother.