Teah S.

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
8 months, 3 weeks ago
No they do not work I have been using these very often for the past 2 months and have seen no results. If you are looking for a really great product to reduce pores and Blackheads I would try Dr. Brandt's Pore Vacuum its amazing.
Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
I would say it's probably equally as effective as most other pore strips out there. Biore has great cleansers, but I haven't found their pore strips to be very effective.
Erin O.
Yvette K.
Yvette K.
Arkadelphia, AR
2 years ago
Yes! You need to pull it off slowly and you can see all the junk come off your nose.
Makay S.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
2 years ago
since this is a charcoal nose strip it works! i think i know what you mean, i used the regular white ones and saw NO rest i thought it was such a waste! BUT I DECIDED TO BUY THESE CHARCOAL ONES!!!! and they work! you just have to open your pores up with warm water and you should see great results! hope this help!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Derby, KS
2 years ago
I think they work better than ones I've used in the past but.
Meilang L.
Meilang L.
2 years ago
The strips work okay. They pull out blackheads here and there but there are a lot that aren't pulled out. It also pulls off quite a bit of skin. They aren't any better than regular nose strips.
K M.
K M.
2 years, 1 month ago
I have tried these a few times, as most people rave about them and I was disappointed. I feel as if they don't remove many blackheads and they leave my nose really dry afterward. (I'm aware that I can apply moisturizer) but I still don't like the feel.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
2 years, 2 months ago
I think these are way more exceptional! Regular Nose strips never really worked for me either.